Thursday, June 16, 2011

 Yesterday started out crazy. Jax's daycare had left a message this morning saying that the storm last night had knocked out the power. ( i didn't even know we had one...) So I had to scramble to find someone to watch Jax for the day. My new friend Cyndi was gracious enough to let Jax come play with her son William (who also loves trains...so they had big fun) 
Then last night, Jax and I went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner with some girlfriends. These are really terrible quality pics but they are with my phone so forgive me.
( Jax was not so mellow.)
He and Abrey Bynum.
The other day we went looking for a new hat at Kohl's but ended up coming out with new Thomas bath toys and a Thomas book that were on sale. Sometimes I don't know why we even try to go shopping. :) It never goes as planned.
This is a really old photo, but I finally dragged all the photos off my phone. It was just too cute to leave off. Beck and Jax admiring Cooper. So sweet.


No comments: