Friday, January 8, 2010

Postal Blessing

    My God is so great that he sends my boxes of blessings in the mail!


After running errands, I quickly grabbed the mail before putting Jax down for a nap and unpacking all the groceries. There was mysterious box waiting for me in the mail. I couldn't wait to open it. After Jax was alseep and the groceries were all put away, I opened the box to find a whole stack of clothes for Jax for the spring, two pairs of shoes, some fun samples and a sweet, sweet card.
It was from Georgia, my wonderful sister in law, who is expecting baby #2. She thought she was just cleaning out the closets to make room for girl stuff but what she didn't know was that she was blessing me right where I needed to be blessed. My Heavenly Father cares so much and that brought me to tears. 


Jesus always meets us right where we are.
 He always provides for us and he loves us more than we can understand. 


On this cold,cold friday I am blessed and joyful. I am praising the One from whom all blessings flow! 



1 comment:

Meg said...

I would have been so excited to! Can't wait to see him in those cool shoes! We need to do that coffee thing soon.... looking forward to getting back into BSF.