Friday, January 15, 2010

Money in the Mail

I think that it is so very clear when you are in the right spot or on the right track with God. Kyle and I have been praying about what will come next after graduation. And we decided to fast until God's next step is clear. So we decided to fast from Diet Dr.P and sweets. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it was a huge starting platform. And so for the past few weeks we've been seeking the Lord. 
Last week, if you remember I got a box of clothes in the mail. Yesterday, I received a card from anonymous friend with money it. I can't even explain the feeling that comes with opening a card like that. 
My God does miracles. My God speaks. And my God is always working. 
It is a privilege to sacrifice for his namesake and it is a privilege to be blessed in such personal ways.

No comments: