Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bargain Hunting: fun for the whole family.


A friend from high school that I haven't seen in years was in town and having a garage sale to raise money for adoption. This was a really inspiring idea and I wanted to support and encourage the cause. So after my morning run, Jax and I went garage saling.
I've always love flea markets and garage sales. I even met a fun lady in Maryland that decorated her whole house on $1000. And since at this point in our lives the word bubget is the most popular word and the word shopping is the not even a part of the vocab...I loves garage sales
even more.
*Basketball goal and new sandals for Jax
*Two new books for Kyle
*A new shirt, bangals and fun vintage broach (which I have crafty ideas for all) for me
Total: $9.00



No comments: